We have moved to a new online application process, please review the list below and click the Apply Now
button when you are ready.
Have these documents ready to upload before starting the online process:
- Student Participation Agreement (signed by natural parents and student)
- Ski and Snowboard Contract (signed by natural parents and student)
- Course Preference form
- Student’s transcripts or report cards for the last two years
- Student’s passport photo page (ID cards are not accepted by the BC Ministry of Education)
- Teacher recommendation (English teacher preferred)
- Student letter to the host family
- Photo album
- Immunization (vaccination) records
- Other documents (agent interviews, etc.)
These are the documents necessary to complete an application. Not including them in the application will delay the approval process.
The International Student Handbook and Homestay Guide has useful information on preparing for your study abroad experience in the School District No. 6 (Rocky Mountain) International Student Program. Please ensure you read it prior to packing. It can be downloaded below.